The Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2021 Name Wise is for those who are looking forward to applying for the recruitment of Patwari. The admit card will be released soon and the candidates need to register first by filling up an application form and then submit it along with a fee of Rs. 600/-.
There are total 8783 vacancies that will be offered by the government in this recruitment process and these vacancies will be divided in 3 different categories:
-Group I: 4610 posts Group II: 4700 posts Group III: 4700 posts
The exam centre where you need to go is decided based on your gender, whether you are a male or female, age and your zone.
Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2021
Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2021 Name Wise is an entrance examination for the recruitment of Patwari in various districts and sub-divisions in Rajasthan.
1) Who will be eligible to take the exam?
2) What are the qualifications required?
3) When was the last date for submitting form?
Steps To Download Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2021 Name Wise
The admit card is available to download from the official website of Rajasthan Patwari. The applicant can follow these steps to download the admit card:
1) Go to the official website of Rajasthan Patwari https://www.rajasthanpatwari.nic.in/index.php?l=en-US&sid=1,
2) Click on admit card tab,
3) Enter your roll number in given field and submit,
4) Your admit card will be displayed on your computer screen in pdf format
Important This to Carry in Examination Hall
In any examination hall always carry a pencil box, ball pen, eraser, highlighter and ruler with you.
- Pencil box: In any exam hall always carry a pencil box as it will help you to take notes.
- Ball pen: Carry a ball pen as it will help you to write on the answer sheet or on the question paper.
- Eraser: It is important to carry an eraser as it will help you to rub out your mistakes in the answer sheet or question paper.
- Highlighter: Carry a highlighter as it will help you to highlight specific keywords for revision purposes.
- Ruler: Carry a ruler with yourself as it helps students prepare their answer sheets by drawing lines on them.